Don’t think Snapchat is for Business?
Let us show you how you can:
promote your business
promote your events
build an engaged community
On-demand geofilters are a great way to use Snapchat as your own marketing channel for your business.
Snapchat is one of the fastest growing social networks with over 100 million daily active users, and more than 65 million of them send photos or videos to friends on a daily basis. By making fun and creative filters available to Snapchatters, you give them an opportunity to promote your business or event for you.
How it Works
2. Map It
Geofilters are available by location for a certain amount of time. Let us know the address or location where you would like the geofilter to be available and for what time. Locations must be at least 20,000 sq. ft. and times must be at least 30 minutes.
3. Snap It!
Once your submission and payment have been accepted, your Snapchat geofilter will be available to all Snapchatters who are in your selected location during your selected time. After your geofilter has expired we will provide you with metrics so you can see how many people viewed and used your geofilter.
Submit a Geofilter Request
Introductory price – $29.97
- One (1) Geofilter designed according to Snapchat’s Business Geofilter Submission Guidelines.
- Two rounds of design revisions.
- Geofence mapping of 60,000 square feet.
- Up to four consecutive hours of display on Snapchat.
- Setup of geofence mapping and submission to Snapchat.
- Geofilter metrics report after the geofilter has run.
Geofilter design requests must be submitted and paid for 10 business days prior to your planned display date.
If you would like your geofilter to display for a longer time and/or in a larger area (up to 5 million square feet) please contact us directly at 877.799.4256 for a custom quote.
- You must have rights and permission to use any business names, trademarks or logos in a Geofilter.
- You may not include URLs, phone numbers or email addresses.
- You may not use photographs of people.
- Don’t forget that Geofilters are applied to a photo on a mobile device, so in general we won’t design something that covers too much of the screen.
- Geofilters are meant to be creative and compelling, something that people will want to share with their friends. We approach our design recommendations with this in mind.
We will contact you if we have any concerns about whether your proposed Geofilter is in conflict with Snapchat’s guidelines.
Need more digital marketing? Call us today at 877.799.4256 to discuss your needs.