This course is designed for first-time bloggers who have little or no website experience. Our course will teach you the basics of WordPress and show you how to set up and personalize your own blog.
*Please note: This is a hands-on course! You need to have a website hosting account set up before the class. Bring your hosting login information and a laptop with you. We can set up hosting for you or you can do it through other providers such as GoDaddy or Bluehost.
What you can expect to learn:
- Installing and setting up WordPress for the first time
- Finding and working with themes
- Creating posts and pages
- Formatting text
- Publishing and scheduling
- Adding images, audio, and video
- Using widgets
- Working with WordPress plugins
- Basic blogging tips and tricks
June – Thursday, June 22st, 1 – 4 pm
Think Big Go Local Inc. Office and Training Center
5435 Bull Valley Road, Suite 204
McHenry, IL 60050
We look forward to seeing you there!